2008 has been such a great year. In May we found out we were expecting our first child. Even though pregnancy was rough on me (and Andrew took special care of me the WHOLE time) the last month of the year was great. Andrew found out he passed his final part of the CPA exam a few days before Christmas. How relieved we both were! One less thing we had to worry about once the baby arrived. We had a wonderful Christmas. Time spent with family was great. We made a quick trip to Greenwood because we were both scared I would go into labor at any time. Just a short 7 hours after we returned from Greenwood I went into labor. I woke Andrew up at 3:15 am and Olivia Clare McIlwain was with us at 12:28 pm. It was a very rough time for mommy in the hospital, but she survived and it was all worth it. We have been home for 3 1/2 days now and are so happy to have our new addition. As this year ends and the new year begins we are extremely thankful to be here as a family. We want to wish everyone a Happy New Year!
Olivia and her great grandmother. Olivia is the 4th generation.

Andrew showing Olivia off to Andy.

It amazes me how much she changed in just a few days.

She couldn't be more perfect!
Oh my gosh I love those pics... look at Poppy with O!! She really has changed, I can't wait to come back and see her. I am in G'wood this weekend briefly- maybe I can stop by on my way back to Nashville?!
ReplyDelete