We have had a pretty busy week. On Tuesday Olivia got to go to her daddy's office and meet all of his coworkers. On Friday Olivia went with mommy to meet some of her coworkers at lunch. After that we went to mommy's office to meet her other coworkers. I took the camera both times and forgot to take pictures at Thompson Dunavant, and the camera battery went dead at Dixon Hughes.
Last night Aunt Julia and Uncle Oliver came over and kept Olivia so Andrew and I could go out to dinner. We had not celebrated Andrew passing the exam, so we decided last night was a great night. It was our first time leaving our little girl at home with a "babysitter". I didn't call to check in even once (we were only gone 3 hours). I was super proud of myself. Thanks Julia and Oliver for taking care of our little one and letting us have a nice dinner alone.
No comments:
Post a Comment