Wednesday, August 19, 2009

My Little Monkey

Yesterday I took Olivia to the doctor because she has really bad reflux. It just kept getting worse and it was really starting to hurt her. It was really emotionally draining for me too. I was having such a hard time watching my baby girl hurt every time she burped. The doctor gave us some medicine that should help strengthen a flap that will make her food stay down. It seems to be already trying to start working.

Last night I loaded Olivia's snack tray up with Gerber puffs and turned Veggie Tales on trying desperately to occupy her for 5 minutes or so where I could get some ground beef cooking for spaghetti. Well, she was occupied for 5 mintues, but that was it. I kept checking on her and on my last checkup this is what I found. She is a little climber.



No comments:

Post a Comment