Saturday, October 3, 2009

9 Months Old

So sorry it has been so long since I've posted. In addition to Olivia turning 9 months old, we have also found out she is going to be a big sister in April. I haven't been feeling so great, so I have slacked up on my picture taking responsibility. Olivia has really gotten busy. She is crawling...fast. I can barely keep up with her. She is pulling up on everything and "cruising". Much to my dismay, she does not love to take a nap. She went to her first Pillow Academy pep rally on Friday. She was unsure about it at first, but by the end she was screaming along with the rest of the kids. She has also started to LOVE the bathtub. All she really needs is water and a rag and she is entertained. She had her 9 month check up on Wednesday. Here are her stats:

Weight 16 lbs 7 oz.
Height 28 in.
I can't remember her head circumference, but it was in the 35th percentile.








1 comment:

  1. She is soooooo precious! I'm having a Southern Living At Home party on Oct 29 -- send me your email address if you want to come!

    ReplyDelete