We celebrated Olivia's cousins' birthdays on Thanksgiving. She was more interested in the tissue paper than the toys. Pictures of Olivia's first Thanksgiving are below.
Saturday, November 28, 2009
Happy Thanksgiving!
There is so much to be thankful for this year. Our sweet little girl turned 11 months on Thanksgiving day. She is getting so big and has SO much personality. We are also thankful for our new little one. We are anxiously awaiting next Friday when we find out, boy or girl. We have officially moved to Greenwood. I almost had a nervous breakdown Thanksgiving day because everything I own is either in a box or in a drawer in my dad's garage. As stressful as it is, I am thankful for having "stuff".
We celebrated Olivia's cousins' birthdays on Thanksgiving. She was more interested in the tissue paper than the toys. Pictures of Olivia's first Thanksgiving are below.

We celebrated Olivia's cousins' birthdays on Thanksgiving. She was more interested in the tissue paper than the toys. Pictures of Olivia's first Thanksgiving are below.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment