Monday, February 3, 2014

A Birthday Party and More

So finally, a month after Little man's birthday...we had a sweet party for him.

I tried to do it earlier, but I had a bunch of road blocks. I had almost thrown my hand up...and then I decided to just do it!

This kid...


This kid has a sweet tooth the size of Texas. We sang happy birthday and put his cupcake down on the tray. I turned around to cut a few pieces of cake and when I turned back around the cupcake was almost gone.


It was a perfect party!

After the party and visiting with family we let Little Man take a nap at Biscuit's house and the Mister, the girls and I went out to Pow Pow's house so O could shoot her BB gun.


This was my favorite photo of the day.


And check out this cool watercolor app.


To make our day even more full...


We picked up Little Man and headed to Pop's house.




Such a full day. Such a full heart!

Happy birthday party Little Man!

No comments:

Post a Comment