Monday, July 14, 2014

Blueberry Pickin'

I love to go pick blueberries.  They taste the best right off the bush. We haven't been in a few years, so we decided to head out and pick some fresh blueberries.

The little girl told the kids which ones to pick, and even Little Man was picking mostly the blue ones.


I think he ate as many as he picked.


The girls loved it too!





It started to get a little warm by about 8:45 am, so we called it quits 3 gallons later.


Then headed on over to get donuts from absolutely the best donut shop in our area. Krispy Kream ain't got nothing on these donuts! And then we went to pick up some fresh milk from the Farmer's Market.


Overall I think we got some pretty fantastic loot and all before 10 in the morning!

All of the excitement...


And he's tuckered out.

I already can't wait to pick blueberries again next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment