It happened. My first child has grown up. Five year old kindergarten.
Where did the time go?
I feel like I blinked and she was 5.
I took her to school on her first day and walked her inside. I was expecting her to cling to my leg and not want me to leave. It didn't happen. She is so grown. She is so independent. She was ready for this.
We love her sweet teacher.
I rushed out the door with the other 2 kids in tow. I didn't have time to think about crying. I had to get them to their respective destinations. I'm thankful I didn't have time to think about the happiness and joy and the sadness that filled my heart at that moment because if I had, I might not have been able to walk out of the building for fighting back tears.
I love this kid more than words and I hope she has the most fabulous year in five year old kindergarten that she can possibly have.
I love this kid more than words and I hope she has the most fabulous year in five year old kindergarten that she can possibly have.
No comments:
Post a Comment