It's been about 4 years since we made our last journey to Georgia to see the Mister's grandparents. We decided to drive over during fall break. On our way we stopped at Uncle O and Aunt Julia's to see their house and so the cousins could play. And play they did. I don't think they went to sleep until midnight and were up jumping on the bed at about 5 am.
Our next stop was the Georgia aquarium. It was really neat.
Little Man LOVE some fish.
There was so much to see and we didn't get to spend nearly enough time there, but we had to hit the road to get to Macon at a reasonable time.
We thought we had found the original Chick fil a, but turns out this was an anniversary store.
I didn't get the first picture of the kids with their great grandparents. Honestly, I didn't get the first picture. I had to borrow these from Aunt Donna.
Clearly B decided to take some pictures.
And this was just one of 20 of the same thing on my phone.
We had a great trip, but boy were we ready to sleep in our own beds when we got home.



No comments:
Post a Comment