We went to buy costumes a couple of weeks ago. All O had been talking about for 2 weeks was that she was going to be a vampire. And then she faltered. When B immediately chose princess Anna, she couldn't help but pick an Elsa costume. But it was her choice...not mine.
She wore the Elsa costume to school on Halloween and since I've been so terrible about taking photos lately, I totally missed the photo op before she left for school.
And since she itched all day at school in that costume she decided to be a vampire for Trick or Treating.
Don't we look scary!
And I did get a sweet photo of my Anna...
and my fangless vampire.
I can't for the life of me figure out how every single year it can be 110 degrees the day before Halloween and be freezing cold on Halloween night.
My Monkey, Vampire, and Princess Anna were cold but collected enough candy to feel the whole neighborhood.
How sweet is my monkey.
and the trick or treating crew!
Happy Halloween!
No comments:
Post a Comment