These are my beach babies!
This is the first year we have been to the beach that all three kids LOVED the beach!
I even took a vacation from making conscious healthy eating efforts.
What better way to start your day than coffee with Bailey's and cheescake on the front porch with a view of palm trees and chunky baby legs covered in orange Popscicle!?!?
I pretty much just spent time with the family while we were at the beach. I didn't take pictures. I didn't make them eat fruits and veggies with every meal. I let them eat as many Popsicle as they wanted...even for breakfast. They stayed up late and we beached and swam all day. I didn't even do a very good job of getting pictures. But I wasn't going to stress about it, because all I do is stress. And it was vacation. And I wasn't going to stress. So on the last day we were there I got a few good ones.
The Original Oyster House
The only family photo.
We has so much fun, I sure hope we can go again next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment