Wednesday, August 5, 2015

First Day of School 2015

And here we have it folks! The first day of school! 

The girls are at the same school this year and I couldn't be more excited.

B has sweet Mrs. Edwards.


And O has Mrs. Totty!


O has been so ready to go back to school.  B on the other hand...not so much.


As usual, the first day of school was chaotic and loud. And to top it off...I had not turned in B's shot records.  I had them...sitting on my desk at work.  But apparently you can't leave your kid at school if they haven't gotten your shot records.  And they won't accept a fax. And I cried. I cried because I was frustrated with the red tape. Frustrated with the government. But we got her out of class, I took her with me, got the form, and the Mister took her back to school, shot record in tow. All was well and the first day of school ended brilliantly for the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment