November recap:
This mama is training for the St. Jude Half Marathon.

This was the first long run I did.
This mama is training for the St. Jude Half Marathon.
This was the first long run I did.
And a week later.
I was so stinking proud of myself. Before these 2 runs I had not run more than 6 miles in one run in my life. This was huge. And felt amazing.
O had a project called Flat Stanley. We had to mail it to someone and they had to have adventures and mail it back. Our Flat Stanley went to the US Virgin Islands.
I think it's safe to say that Flat Stanley enjoyed his time on the islands.
The girls' school celebrated the 70th day of school this year to kind of change it up a bit. I think I messed up our theme a little bit and went a little more late 60s early 70s, but whatever.
The girls spent the night out, so Little Man got treated to Pete and Sams.
YUMMY!
B was star of the week, so in true fashion...we paraded on into the lunchroom with some chick fil a and a book. After we ate, Daddy read the book the class. The kids love for him to read their books for whatever reason. And I'm totally okay with that.
We enjoyed another weekend at Pow Pow's looking for deer tracks and riding tractors. We LOVE the fall at Pow Pow's house.
No comments:
Post a Comment