Monday, October 30, 2017

I'm back!


You probably can't see this. This is the list of blog posts I had intended on writing back in 2015. Or probably 2016, 4 months after it all happened...and then I was going to back date it.  But yeah, life happened and along came the 4th and final kid and here we are.

Mom told me one person read my blog and thought it was funny.  It's kind of therapeutic and helps me remember the funny stuff and also what little A-holes they all are.  So I decided today to get back on it. And since all of those pictures are already uploaded into those old posts I just posted them.  Zero narrative. (Edited: Okay...some narrative. I couldn't help myself.)  I may go try to remember some stuff about it and edit them, but don't get your hopes up.

So I'm back...and we now have one more person to add to the comic relief of the day.


(That is, in fact, a tomato that she swiped off of her daddy's plate at the Mexican restaurant yesterday.)

No comments:

Post a Comment