Saturday, March 28, 2009

My First Week Back at Work

Olivia went to daycare last Thursday for the first time. I took her 2 days the week before I started working so I could get the first day tears out of the way. Below is a picture the first morning OC went to daycare. I went back to work this past Monday. I missed my little girl, but I have to admit that I enjoyed adult conversation. There is only so much you can talk about to a 3 month old and schnauzer.



Andrew and I put together Olivia's jumper last weekend. I was very anxious to see if she would be able to jump in it. Well, she might be able to jump in it if her feet touched the floor. This picture is kind of decieving. She is still about 3 inches too short.


No comments:

Post a Comment