Wednesday, March 18, 2009

San Francisco

Olivia took her very first trip on an airplane last week. Olivia, Poppy, Biscuit, and I went to San Francisco to visit family. Olivia was so good the whole time we were there. She slept pretty much the entire plane ride...both ways. She fussed for about 5 seconds on the way there (she was hungry) and on the way back (her ears hurt). She was also a real trooper when we drug her all over the city.

Olivia's first plane ride

Olivia's new shades!

Ready to go to the city.

Waiting on the BART

On the BART

Do you see Alcatraz?

San Francisco!
Biscuit and Olivia in the City!

Olivia, Biscuit, and me at Ghirardelli Chocolate Factory.

We rode the trolley down to the Wharf and back up to Union Square. We had a very busy day!
Olivia's great great aunt, Baby Sister.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! That's a lot of travelling with a little one...I'm so impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sunglasses....get ready for the pool Miss Olivia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! This is Matt Babb's wife- I saw Olivia's pictures on facebook so I hopped over here to see if you had anymore.

    She is really cute!

    Matt said today was your first day back at work.
    I hope you enjoyed your first day back to wearing real clothes and talking to actual grown ups!!

    ReplyDelete