So on to the important stuff. Olivia just had her 15 month appointment where she weighed 18 lbs. 10 oz. and was 29.5 inches long. I had to give up on the percentile stuff because it was really freaking me out everytime they told me she was in a low percentile. I felt like people thought I didn't feed my child. Olivia is eating really well most days and not so great others. Some of her favorite veggies (for now) are cabbage and bean beans (green beans). Cake, cookies, and poof poofs (Cheesy poofs) are really her favorite. She tries really hard to communicate with us and is already asking what's that. She says lots of words we can understand, but most of it is just jabber. Here are a few pictures over the past few weeks.
Olivia has discovered ketchup. She dips her fries in it, sucks the ketchup off of the fry and repeats. Kind of gross since it is usually my ketcup.
This is the first time I've ever seen Olivia sit still for more than about 15 seconds so I had to snap this picture. She loves her hat because her daddy wears a hat.
Yes those are Christmas pajamas. Andrew cleaned the carrier and Olivia has been getting in it by herself. Andrew asked her if she wanted to be a baby and she shook her head yes and smiled.
Don't worry Jack is anorexic too. He loves to eat Ketchup on anything, hot dog, fingers, whatever but never eats the actual food under the ketchup. I'm so excited for y'all, good luck getting to memphis in time, I know you will. Thanks for updating the blog, Olivia is adorable.
ReplyDelete