Monday, April 5, 2010

He is Risen!

Up from the grave He arose;
with a mighty triumph o'er his foes
he arose a victor from the dark domain,
and he lives forever, with his saints to reign.
He arose! He arose! Hallelujah, Christ arose!

Sunday morning Olivia slept until 9 am. She normally wakes up at 6:45 am on the nose. I guess she decided to let mommy and daddy get a little bit of extra sleep on Easter morning. The Easter bunny brought her a little table with 4 chairs that are just her size. We had to pry her away from it. We went to church to celebrate Jesus ascending into heaven to sit at the right hand of our Father. After church we went to Aunt Melanie and Uncle Dink's house for lunch and hunting some eggs. Olivia had on the most beautiful Easter dress, but I took it off of her because I was scared to death she would get food or juice on it. I'm not 100% sure Olivia really liked hunting eggs, but I do know she liked to open the plastic eggs and eat the Starbursts that were inside of them. I didn't get a good picture of her in her Easter dress, but here are a few of her hunting eggs and with her bunny ears Poppy gave her.







2 comments:

  1. So CUTE! I miss y'all! Ready for y'all's family vacation down here again!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how big she's getting! So funny to see her walking around in little tennis shoes now!

    ReplyDelete