I'll just be honest. Two babies, being sick since I've been home from the hospital, and a sick grandmother has kept me from being a good blogger. I feel like I have neglected taking pictures of my sweet Beckett. I know people say that happens with your second child, but I don't won't to be that mom. Now that I am feeling a wee bit better and can walk without waddling, I am going to try really hard to be a better picture taker. Fortunately Miki McCurdy took some pictures of my sweet Beckett and as soon as she gets them to me, I'll share. On a positive note - I only have 1 pound left to lose to be at my pre-Olivia weight. Yea for me!
Last weekend the girls and I went to the Relay for Life with my mom and grandmother. It was pretty special since my grandmother is a survivor of breast cancer...9 years now. Olivia had fun playing in the dirt and Beckett was carried around by everyone there. It was fine with me because she slept like a good baby that night. :-) Here are some pictures.
Sweet Beckett sleeping.
Wild child hair

Olivia with her grandmother (Biscuit) and great grandmother (Poppy)

Beckett in front of the flamingos at the Relay for Life tent
No comments:
Post a Comment