Olivia and Beckett had their 18 and 2 month checkups, respectively, on June 24. I took them at the same time...by myself. I'm not really sure what I was thinking, especially since both of them had to get shots. Olivia was the happiest little kid playing in the waiting room, but the very second we got into the back she started crying like I had beaten her with a metal pole (which I DID NOT). Beckett started crying the second I took her clothes off. I took them both to the "stats" room. Olivia started wailing when they weighed and measured her. Since getting weighed is so super painful, I can understand her being upset about that. The measuring on the other hand, not so sure. Beckett proceeded to pee all over the place when they took her diaper off to take her temperature. They both screamed even louder when they got their shots...go figure. Olivia has always been such a good shot taker. She spends the rest of the day acting like she is hopped up on caffeine and sugar. Sweet Beckett spent the entire rest of the day sleeping or letting us know the shots made her feel really bad. Thanks to Aunt Julia for holding Beckett most of the night to keep us from all losing our sanity. So on to the important stuff...the stats:
Olivia:
Weight - 20 lbs. 11 oz.
Height - 30.5 inches
Head Circumference - 47 cm
Beckett:
Weight - 10 lbs. 13 oz.
Height - 23 inches
Head Circumference - 38 cm
No comments:
Post a Comment