Monday, August 30, 2010
The Writing on the Wall
Olivia LOVES to color. She has been so stinking good about only coloring on paper after she asks me if it is okay if she writes on whatever piece of paper she is holding in her hand. Most of the time I let her write on whatever she wants. But alas, today she found a new place to color. We were doing our daily routine of Olivia and Beckett take a nap, mommy takes a shower, and as I walked by the back door I noticed lots of scribbling on both sides of the window AND the wall next to it with BLACK crayon. I cleaned it up really fast so Andrew wouldn't see it. Much to my dismay, we found yet another wall that had some scribbling on it. Since I was already busted for unknowingly letting O color on the walls I took a picture to document my daughter's wonderful artwork. I still can't find 2 of her crayons. I guess I'll find them tomorrow after she's drawn on the wall again.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment