Since I've only been home a week I suppose it's time to share my Disney World trip with you. Andrew and I took a little trip without the girls. God bless my grandmother, my mom, and my dad for keeping my girls while we were gone. We got to Orlando around noon on Friday, so we decided to go to Hollywood Studios. Okay, so when did the name change from MGM Studios? I was SO excited to walk up to the park only to be greeted by this huge decorated Christmas tree!
The next day we went to Magic Kingdom. Just look at Cinderella's castle. Doesn't it just look magical! I can't wait to take my girls to see this wonderful place.
The Christmas decorations were out everywhere. I am definitely taking my kids to Disney World in November. I don't want to rush them getting older, but come on 4 and 5. Disney's calling for the McIlwains.
The last day we went to Epcot. We met all of the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse characters. I don't remember them having stations setup so you could meet all of the characters when I was little..what a great idea!
The food and wine expo was going on at Epcot while we were there. FANTASTIC! If you have an opportunity to visit Disney during this time of year - GO. The food and wine expo was SO MUCH FUN! Definitely an adult day, but it was fun trying all of the different food.
So to end this post -
Who's the leader of the club
That's made for you and me
M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E
Hey! there, Hi! there, Ho! there
You're as welcome as can be
M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E
Mickey Mouse!
Mickey Mouse!
Forever let us hold our banner
High! High! High! High!
Come along and sing a song
And join the jamboree!
M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E
It's the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Come inside, something something something. Hot dog hot dog hot diggity dog......(grayson knows the song better than me) haha! Hope ya'll have a good Thanksgiving if I don't talk to you before then. Save the date for you and Andrew. Tacky Christmas Sweater Party at my House Sat. the 18th!
ReplyDeleteedye, you are such a kid at heart! i told laura i will help pay for their trip when they get ready to take their boys, but i will not be along for that trip. you did pick a great time to go. we use to live close to DW and would go in late oct. or early nov. not busy at all.
ReplyDelete