Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanks in November

Since Thanksgiving is in only, well, tomorrow it is only appropriate that I give you my 5 thanks for the month.  I am sure one of them is going to more than obvious this month, but here goes.

1.  I am super thankful for these 2 men. 

If it weren't for the creative mind of Walt Disney and the business mind of Roy Disney, my trip to Disney World wouldn't have been possible.  And who doesn't LOVE Disney World!

2.  Wow!  You don't realize how important safety equipment on a vehicle is until you take your car to the mechanic after a deer runs into your car. And only then you find out from the mechanic that a bar in your door was bent.

Thank you bar in my door from keeping the deer from coming any further into my car!


3.  Wednesday night comedies - Modern Family and Cougar Town - Funniest.shows.ever.  Okay, maybe not EVER, but they certainly keep me laughing for a solid hour on Wednesday nights!





4.  Pilgrims and Indians - you know, the ones that had the first Thanksgiving! They just gave us another reason to get together with our disfunctional familes, eat, play games, and have the annual argument.  But we always look forward to it.


5.  It just would be right if I weren't thanful for something sweet.  SO - CUPCAKES!  Yep, I'm thankful for cupcakes.  Two places you can't pass up are AnnOlivia's in Hernando - Home of the glittered  cupcake.

Not a great picture, but you get the idea.
and Muddy's Bake Shop in Memphis.  You can see what they server at http://www.muddysbakeshop.com/

Anyone that knows my husband or works with my husband, feel free to give him a friendly reminder that he is always welcome to bring me a cupcake from Muddy's!

No comments:

Post a Comment