For months I heard about this Tennessee Brewery. I saw photos and thought it looked really cool. I just accepted the fact that I would just have to know the place through photos shared by others since it will most likely be torn down in the next few months.
BUT...I went out to dinner for a dear friend's birthday and guess what?!?! After dinner we opted for Tennessee Brewery on the very LAST night it was open!
It had been raining, but it was totally worth sitting out in the humidity to see this beauty.
Here are few photos from this pretty place.
Food trucks
And me with the birthday girl.
The atmosphere is what made the experience so incredible. They played a ridiculously awesome set of 90's music. I couldn't stop singing. I'm certain all of the 20 somethings that were in there were wishing I would quit rocking out to this old school music. The food trucks were pretty cool too. I think the food truck trend is great. I would eat at a food truck every day if my allowance permitted. While we had already eaten, we did partake in some popcorn with our beer sodas.
Adios Tennessee Brewery! I'm glad I got to see you just one time.
No comments:
Post a Comment