Every year I see fun photos of moms who have taken their kids to the Chick fil A for Cow Appreciation Day, so this year I decided to load mine up and take them do the same.
I did have a little bit of motivation since their summer camp had cow day today. When we got home yesterday I grabbed 2 t-shirts that I had been saving for an occasion such as this and we drew black spots all over them. Boom! A cow!
Before we left I had one that couldn't seem to mind. One of the hardest things I've had to do as a parent. It sounds stupid. But I wanted to take all 3 of my urchins and have fun dressing up like cows and eat some chicken. It really hurt my feelings that I had to leave one at home, but after not one, but TWO additional chances of not following the rules...she got left at home with her daddy.
The 3 of us had a great time!
Little man pitched a small fit because I made him wear the cow shirt. The superman shirt is obviously way cooler!
But they played on the playground, got balloons, and got free kid's meals from Chick fil A. You can't beat that!
No comments:
Post a Comment