Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Oh the Swimming We've Done

We have done a ridiculous amount of swimming this summer.  Every single day that is wasn't raining these 3 urchins got in the swimming pool. I have 2 that are swimming like little fish and one that wouldn't get in at the beginning of the summer and now will jump in as long as the steps are in immediate reach!


The past 3 summers I've taken so many pool pictures it's crazy.  And this year...none! I guess having a pool in our backyard makes taking pictures of the kids a little less glamorous. I will say that it has been worth every penny and every drop of sweat getting this pool ready and keeping it up. We have used it so much and it's something the kids really enjoy!

Hopefully I'll get a few more pool photos or videos before the swim season is over!

No comments:

Post a Comment