
I have never been that germ-a-phobe mom. If you are that mom, I don't think you're crazy. I just don't think sanitizing the pacifier every time it touches something other than the kid's mouth is a good way to spend MY time. I'll just be honest here. I'm that mom that picks the pacifier off of the floor in Target - 3 second rule, right? The only time Olivia has ever been sick is when her adenoids were so stinking big they blocked her entire air passage from her nose to the rest of her airways causing bacteria to build up there, so it has worked in my favor so far. (I'm not throwing Beckett out there because she is only 6 months old and I'm not sure if she still has my antibiodies running around fighting junk off.) Over the past week or so I have become completely obsessed with Clorox, which is weird since I'm so not weird about germs. I have been cleaning everything in my house with Clorox.
If you're like me, lazy or busy, not sure which, these Clorox wipes are awesome! I use them for everything. Some days I'll even get on my hands and knees with these things and wipe my entire floor, because mopping couldn't possibly be easier (wink wink). The orange scented ones smell great, too.
Clorox 2 - well, let's just say there were 26 year old spit up stains in some day gowns and dresses that were mine when I was a baby, and between spray and wash, dissolve it, and Clorox 2 all of the stains were removed completely. I mostly use spray and wash and Clorox 2 and the stains and gone. What is your favorite cleaning product? I may need to try it!
I absolutely love Clorox wipes too! I use them just about everywhere in my house!
ReplyDeleteSeriously, so how do i get these horrible stains out of jack's shirts, they're a combination of snot and dirt.
ReplyDelete