Wednesday, October 6, 2010

8 Crazy Questions

In case you haven't checked out this blog on my side bar, you should really take a few minutes and look it over. Not only does my friend McCall have 2 of THE cutest kids ever, she shares some really great crafts and has great give aways. As a matter of fact, her blog is where I got the idea for this wreath:


And this wreath...



Anyway, McCall and anyone else who would care to read, here are my answers to the 8 Crazy Questions Game:

1. If could be any color, what color would you be and why?

I'd be yellow. It is such a happy color. It's refreshing. I makes me think happy thoughts. It's the color of happy things like sunshine and lemonade.

2. What is one place you would LOVE to visit and why?

I would LOVE to go to Costa Rica. I have never been out of the country and what better place to start than Costa Rica. I would love to see the Mayan Ruins and the beautiful beaches. Maybe I can get a trip to Costa Rica for Christmas in the next year or two (See #5).

3. Who is one person you truly admire and why?

My grandmother, Poppy, is the most amazing woman I've ever known. She married my grandfather when she was 17 years old and still in high school and 55 years later...they're still married. She had 3 kids under 3 by the time she was 21. How she took care of them is a mystery to me. I think it is tough taking care of 2 under 2. She volunteers more of her time than I could ever imagine. She has taken everybody she knows that can't drive to Jackson to the doctor. She would give anyone the shirt off of her back. She is truly amazing and I admire her.

4. What expression do you say most?

Stinka! Not sure why, but I have been saying that all the time lately. Well, that's number two after, "No Olivia."

5. What is one thing you want for Christmas?

I want a new car - Honda Pilot to be exact. Hey, if you're going to dream...dream big, right?

6. Where is your favorite place to shop?

Oh - I have several favorite places to shop.
For starters, Target is my favorite for baby stuff, house stuff, and just stuff. Ann Taylor Loft is my favorite for clothes. Dillards is my favorite for shoes. Lowe's for hardware and other home improvement stuff. Kroger for groceries. Yep, I like to spend money.

7. What movie could you watch over and over again?

Which one COULD I watch or which one do I HAVE to watch? I have an amost 2 year old that makes me watch any Veggies Tales movie over and over. Well, I can watch any romantic comedy over and over again, but lately I've been watching the Proposal every time it comes on.

8. What is your favorite quote?

"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."

1 comment: