It's no secret we've had a lot going on in the past year. We moved to Greenwood a family of 3, lived there for 10 months, had a baby that screamed everyday for 5 months (but at least she slept at night - my saving grace), moved back to Southaven a family of 4 - the opposite direction of my family - and everything in between. It's been a little stressful to say the least. I've been throwing myself a bit of a pity party. I think I hit my low the past 2-3 weeks. I decided this week that there is no sense in wallowing in my self pity...there is way to much to be thankful for and I've been taking the simple things for granted. So every month I'm going to share 5 ways in which the Lord has blessed me:
Number 1
Number 1
Yes, this guy is more than just a pretty face and a jokester. My sweet husband has helped me not go crazy over the past year. My husband has been strong because he knows I've been fragile.
Number 2
Look at these girls. Who wouldn't be thankful to be able to spend their days with these 2 little angels? Okay, so we do have our moments, but they sure do love their momma. And for that, my cup overflows.
Number 3

We love We Sing Bible Songs. We listen to this CD every time we get into the car. Olivia knows most of the songs. What a great way to get a little time of worship through singing to the Lord!
Number 4
Ice cold milk and an oreo cookie...Oreos have been my sweet weakness lately. Yummy...enough said.
Number 5

Fun emails, oh my! I have gotten lots of funny emails over the past couple of days. It helps break up my day...and it doesn't hurt to get a little laugh either.
No comments:
Post a Comment