For some reason I have been completely opposed to getting out the computer to finish this post...or do anything else for that matter. My iPad has been my lifeline to the world...and unfortunately I don't post blog posts from my iPad nor do I respond very well to email and facebook messages. Please be patient with me. I'm still recovering.
This first 5 days home has been pretty tough on ol' Mama. I started getting sick the afternoon we got home from the hospital. I was trying to nurse, so I thought it might have just been sleep deprivation. But the next 3 days it continually got worse. By Tuesday I was running 102 fever. Thank goodness my mother in law was here because I didn't get out of the bed. I'm not sure I saw my brand new baby that entire day. Since that day I haven't run any fever, but I've been blowing some snot that is of a green pea consistency. Yuck, I know.
The girls have been so good with their baby bruda.
Lawes had his first visitor that wasn't family.
Ms. Stacy even brought us some yummy sandwiches. They were OH SO GOOD!
We really haven't done much. With the flu bug being so bad I've been trying to keep this tot at home.
Even though his sisters have gone back to school.
Mr. Man ran out of clean boy blankets, so his Biscuit wrapped him up in one of the girls' blankets. This is the only way he would ever know.
But his Big Sissy was concerned and wrapped him up in a boy blanket she found in his car seat.
Mr. Man has been such a good eater and such a good sleeper...during the daytime. He sleeps at night too, but he grunts and whines a lot.
My mom came back on Wednesday. I wish our Biscuit would move up here, but I'm pretty sure my washing machine is glad she's gone. I don't think my washing machine stopped for 10 days. It is used to getting used on Sundays with the occassional use mid week. But I think it could totally get used to getting used everyday. Biscuit helped us so much! We miss her already!
Lawes has been a good baby so far. I'm just waiting for him to figure out that he is here to give me as much hell as he possibly can. I know it's coming. If not as a baby...as a little boy. And if not as a little boy...as a teenager. Eek! I love this little buddy!
My mom came back on Wednesday. I wish our Biscuit would move up here, but I'm pretty sure my washing machine is glad she's gone. I don't think my washing machine stopped for 10 days. It is used to getting used on Sundays with the occassional use mid week. But I think it could totally get used to getting used everyday. Biscuit helped us so much! We miss her already!
Lawes has been a good baby so far. I'm just waiting for him to figure out that he is here to give me as much hell as he possibly can. I know it's coming. If not as a baby...as a little boy. And if not as a little boy...as a teenager. Eek! I love this little buddy!
No comments:
Post a Comment