I was so upset yesterday because I had to stay in the hospital another night. My highest fever in 24 hours was ONLY 100.1. That is a far cry from the 102.9 I ran for the previous 4. I miss my babies. Luckily, B has started getting better on the antibiotics the doc prescribed. My Beau said O's eye had started looking better this morning. Which is good, because I panicked yesterday when they told me it looked worse. I called my sweet friend who is a opthamologist and cried to her begging for help. She took a look at some photos and said she wasn't too worried about it right now and to stay on the oral antibiotic and cream, but if it doesn't get better then she will take a look at it in person.
But last night I was either delirious or crazy and started taking pictures of all of my hole punches. I seriously have felt like a pin cushion for the last 5 days. Check it out.
The arm with the IV in it is so bruised because of the CRAZY nurse in the ER beating me half to death trying to stick me. It was totally unnecessary. I hope they send me a survey.
The TV never even came on in my room until about 11 pm last night.
I spent the day watching the first season of Downton Abby. What a great show! I can't wait to start the second season. I hope I'll have time to watch it now that I'm going home. I wish I could have done something productive in the hospital, but all the medicine I was on had me la la loopy. Mindless TV watching was about all I could do. I couldn't even focus on a book.
And then I decided to be silly...
and strike a pose like Ms. O. This is how much better I was feeling last night!
I am so thankful for all of the wonderful nurses that have taken care of me while I've been here. But I'M GOING HOME!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment