Monday, February 25, 2013

Some Old News


Eek! I guess I've been busy. And tired. And busy tired.

I haven't shared photos with you in so long you probably quit reading. Oh well. I've been recovering. I'm feeling better. I took 10 days of antibiotics to kick the E.Coli that bedded me up in the hospital for 4 nights. I tried to come home and get back to business as usual. But that was not happening. So I took it easy. And I took about a 20 days blogging break. Yikes! Seems like I forgot to post Mr. Man's 2 week info. And since I was in the hospital for the day that marked one month of him entering this crazy world, I'll just share some photos I've taken since I've been back.


2 weeks:
9lbs. 1 oz.
21.5 inches
Head: 36.5 cm



Is there anything sweeter than a sleeping baby?


No, there's nothing sweeter.


I'm still pumping. Believe it or not I perservered through the wretched kidney infection and the almost equally wretched tonsilitis. Even as fast as breast milk is supposed to go through a baby, this kid slept 6 hours and 45 minutes last night. If only I had gone to sleep when he did. Now, if only we can make this a habit...that would be great!

PS - For some reason I'm just now discovering Instagram. WHERE HAVE I BEEN? I can't wait to get an iPhone so I can use it all.the.time. Soon, my child. Very soon.

Now, feel free to tell me just how stinking cute my little man is. Because he is!


1 comment:

  1. You can use instagram on an android too. Just go to the Google play store.

    Great pictures!!! Love him! He looks so much like your girls!

    ReplyDelete