Sunday was a good day. The baybays got to spend the whole day with the Mister...kind of. We woke up and went to church. And since I promised the girls we could play water balloons...that's what we did. We bought this water balloon filler at Wal-Mart. What a piece! I guess I spent 10 dolla dolla bills y'all on 100 water balloons. Or maybe 1000. There were a whole heckuvalot of balloons in that cheap made contraption that filled one balloon up an hour. But we used it...twice, because we bought it. And I was using it DANGIT.
I eventually resorted to filling up balloons in the bathroom sink. And this was my result in less time...
And so water balloon fight we did.
Until B started crying because she got wet. And then the rest of us busted the rest of the balloons.
But never fear. we played in the sprinkler.
But only with umbrellas.
Once they gave out on the sprinkler we decided to head on for ice cream...right at supper time.
GENIUS IDEA!
But that's how we roll.
And then a bunch of other stuff went down...like playing with daddy's tools.
Even though I'm pretty sure those were just the boards laying in the garage.
And a little lovin'...
And gardening....
and picture taking...
I even took a picture of poor ole Stella.
and what about this handsome little man, stealer of the lady heart.
Happy Father's Day to the best daddy evah!
Happy Father's Day to the best daddy evah!
No comments:
Post a Comment