I rarely get to sit outside with the kids in the afternoon. I'm usually cooking supper while they ride their bikes or play with the "tools" or ride their Jeep or swing. I decided on Friday night that I wasn't cooking a feast (yes I cook dinner most every night...well, the 4 or 5 nights a week we don't eat out) and I sat in the driveway watching the Mister mow the grass and girls ride their bikes in the street.
It was so pretty and felt nice in the shade so I loaded up all of the feeding paraphenalia and took it outside and fed the tot right there in front of God and everybody. He seemed to like having a little picnic. I might even do it again this Friday night.
The girls must have thought I was cool sitting on the concrete because they proceeded to lie down.
I'm certain that was comfortable.
Okay, it was also pretty short lived, because it was way cooler to ride their bikes in the street.
After the Mister got through mowing the grass we moved this party to the back yard to check out how Mary's garden was growing. We've got some baby tomatoes that I'm certain will turn into big fat juicy ones. BLT is calling my name! I love not being pregnant and getting to eat stuff and not being sick. The rest of the garden was only so so. So while the Mister worked on it we played.
And my precious...
got pouty because skeeta bugs were getting her.
Fortunately she got over it quick because ain't nobody got time for that at our house.
And I'll leave you with a little piece of chalk art by the kiddos.
Best Friday night since I slept a full 8 hours in NOLA!
Best Friday night since I slept a full 8 hours in NOLA!
No comments:
Post a Comment