Monday, September 9, 2013

Last Pool Day of the Year

Since it has started cooling down at night and we have lots going on the next few weeks...I'm pretty sure this past weekend was the last pool weekend of the year.

The girls are swimming like fish and when they're done...they're DONE. So the only opportunity to take a picture of them would have been a whiny one, so I passed.

But check out this little fish.

Happy Baby!


This little guy is probably going to miss the pool as much as me.

I'm pretty sure you're sick of hearing, "we went to the pool this weekend." Maybe we'll do something fun to talk about in the next few weeks. But I'll be honest, I've been pretty boring this summer. And I'm not sorry about it. Swimming pool, home, eat, sleep, church, pool, eat, sleep, school/work, school/work, school/work, school/work, school/work. Repeat. Thankful for a summer that wasn't terrible hectic and friends to help make sure the squeakers didn't drown at the pool.

So goodbye swimming pool. We will miss you. But next year will probably be easier since I won't have to deal with bottles...and a baby baby. So bring on next summer. We'll be waiting. Until then, festivals, Hotty Toddy, and hot chocolate!


No comments:

Post a Comment