We love long weekends! We drove to Greenwood Friday night and stayed with Biscuit. It's been a while since we've stayed in the 'Wood. One of my very good friends in high school and college got hitched, so I decided we should attend the festivities.
We spent the day lounging around. I went to go pick up a picture frame that Biscuit paid for because I lost $200 worth of gift cards that I had JUST TO PURCHASE that frame. No worries...I found them, after I had told everyone else they lost them because there is no possible way I could have lost them. I AM perfect after all. But I found them right where I put them. We went to the reception. It was GREAT! Good food, good beer, good music, good friends, beautiful bride! Of course I didn't get any pictures. Why would I do that?!?!?!?!
But Sunday we got up and went to church. As soon as it was over we shoveled food into our mouth and headed to the pool. Same story second verse on Monday.
This kid is a swimmer.
She loves it! I don't know how in the world I'm going to get it through her head that we can't swim during the winter.
But thank you Labor Day for extending my weekend so I could spend one more day with my babies!
No comments:
Post a Comment