Tuesday, September 24, 2013

We Bought a Zoo

Maybe we didn't buy the Zoo, but as many times as we've been here over the last 2 years I feel like we should just move right on in. Our lives have kind of been like a circus lately anyway. It couldn't have been a more perfect day. It wasn't too hot. It wasn't too cool.

I didn't even have to take 3 kids by myself.


This kid...


I think the monkeys wore him out because he immediately passed out.


We were so glad to get to share this day with Nana and Scott.


I think they enjoyed the Zoo more than girls did.


They were doing some work on the giraffe's area, so we were out of luck there, but we got to see their next door neighbor...the elephants.


No zoo trip is complete without getting to ride the merry-go-round carousel. I think we start out our trip every.single.time. asking if we can ride the merry-go-round...and it's always the last thing we do.


So guess what I get to hear for a solid hour before we make to the carousel...

If you thought to yourself, "Mama, I want to go to the merry-go-round"...DING DING DING...you were right!


But how can you deny them riding the carousel when it makes them that happy!

And how cute are my 2 main men!


Last time Little Man went to the Zoo he was only a few weeks old. He actually got to see some animals this time! But no carousel for him. Maybe next time.

As I've said many times before, no trip to the Zoo is complete without at least a 15 minutes stop by this place


Even Little Man was happy to be out of the stroller while the girls played.




I'm so thankful we have such a wonderful Zoo at our disposal. The kids love it. I actually enjoy it almost every time we go. Lions and Tigers and Bears...OH MY!

No comments:

Post a Comment