Wednesday, April 16, 2014

B Turns 4

Happy birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy birthday dear...


This kid is crazy! 


She turned FOUR today! FOUR!


Y'all! How?



I love this kid! She is so silly. She loves to take selfies. And she never just smiles. There's always a silly face involved.  She has such a big heart. She would give her last piece of candy away. Or let her sister wear her favorite pair of shoes. But something must be wrong with her ears because she doesn't mind very well. I'm sure it's because she can't hear. Appointment with audiologist is on the list. She's clumsy and has one speed...full blast!  But she is full of life and fun.

She is spunky and sassy and smarty. She is hard headed but BIG hearted. She is shy but outgoing. She is jealous. This kid loves her Mama. The things that come out of her mouth keep us laughing. She is serious and jovial. She is scared but brave. It's so funny how she really is all of these contrasting things. But they make her incredible.

Happy Birthday my 4 year old! I look forward to the many more birthdays I get to be your Mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment