Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Our First Egg Killing

Okay, so this might have been my favorite activity.  I hate activities. They are messy.  The kids spill stuff. They stain stuff. They can't do it by themselves. It simply drives me crazy. But this one.  Okay, so I hated it.  It was easy. I hated it less than I hate most.  But they did a pretty good job of doing it themselves.  Or their daddy might have helped them a little.  And I just got to take pictures.  Either way.  



But the best thing about it...



O kept asking me when we were going to kill the eggs.


You know.  Dye=Kill.


They sure killed them some pretty colors.


This was a lot of fun. It was the first time we've dyed eggs. They've died eggs.  I just wasn't a participant...or present for that matter.  I will admit this will be an activity that I will be willing to do outside in old t-shirts every year. 

Let's kill eggs every year!





No comments:

Post a Comment