Yesterday Miss O decided she wanted to write a song. Being the extra mean Mama that I am, I wouldn't spell any of the words for her. She has been learning how to sound out words at preschool, so if she wanted to write a song...she was going to have to write it.
Okay, well, that's not completely true. I didn't even try to sit through disciple. My nervous system wouldn't have been able to handle that one.
Bless her, she wrote a sweet song...and pretty dang good for a 5 year old.
And since we are getting our stuff ready to move we have boxes everywhere. And by everywhere, I mean everywhere as in all in the way so I trip over them when I walk through the house at night in the dark.
And apparently Little Man thinks he needs to get in every.single.one.
but maybe he learned his lesson after he fell head first into one and couldn't get out.
But don't be fooled. It was nothing a peanut butter sandwich and some chocolate milk couldn't cure.



No comments:
Post a Comment