We got invited to sweet Jack's first birthday party, so we loaded up and headed to Greenwood, because who doesn't love a great birthday cake.
And how cute is this little one year old.
Not to mention I don't think we've been to the 'Wood since the last weekend of January...and it's Mother's Day Weekend.
And naturally we HAD to go to the carnival since it was in town.
Honestly, I was totally dreading it. I thought the girls were going to be scared to ride everything...if they were even tall enough to ride anything.
Let's just say...they weren't scared...and they were JUST BARELY tall enough to ride all but one ride. AND...there were a few rides that they didn't want them going on by themselves, so Mama go to go on a few too!
That was just a little bonus.
You know that space spinning spaceship thing that you lean up against the wall and those things move up with gravity? Well, I rode it. It almost made me sick, so the girls rode it 2 more times without me.Yikes!
This was one of my favorite rides they rode. Check out this Hi-larious video.
I'm so glad I didn't let my debbie downer attitude keep me at my grandmother's house all afternoon because we really had a GREAT time!
No comments:
Post a Comment