The last 9ish months have been kind of crazy for us. We left daycare because of bullies (yes, bullies in a 3 year old class - and happened to both of my girls) and too many toddlers in one room. B hated it. Se we went to an in home "daycare" and B started at Greenbrook Baptist Church Preschool. I picked up B from school at noon almost every single day of the school year. It was stressful. It was hard. When my sitter up and decided she wasn't keeping kids anymore...2 weeks before Thanksgiving, I had no idea if we would be able to stay at the preschool. B loves this school. As in she jumps out of my car every single day with a smile on her face looking forward to the day loves this school. So we worked it out and as tough as it was for me, it was worth every single missed lunch to be able to pick this sweet girl up from the most amazing preschool every single day.
The teachers there are amazing. They love these kids like they are their own.
This sweet lady helped B learn things I didn't think she would learn until Kindergarten. (She is my I don't care child.)
She is absolutely amazing!
B was the only student at the school who had perfect attendance!
This baby of mine has grown so much in the last year. She has learned bible verses, bible stories, how to write her name and her ABCs, her numbers, and how to follow rules...even if it is only in the classroom. And even through the blood curdling screams of, "I can't", she even was reading short 3 word sentences.
I'm so proud of her and all of the things she has accomplished in this school year.
We will surely miss Greenbrook Baptist Church Preschool and Mrs. Priscilla, but I am so thankful for outstanding job they did helping to prepare my baby for kindergarten. Now bring on summertime!
No comments:
Post a Comment