Sunday, May 10, 2015

Mother's Day Weekend

I really have the best people that take care of my kids.  Not only do they love my kids, but they are pretty dang good to me too!

Our sweet Laken that keeps the girls every day after school get helped the girls clean the house and left me a sweet sweet note!


And then two of my favorite people that keep my kids on date nights did this for me!


They are nothing short of amazing.  All 3 of them. And I couldn't love them or appreciate them more. And the handmade cards by the kids were the most perfect touch!

On Mother's day we went to eat lunch so I didn't have to cook.  I wanted a picture taken with my sweet babies...This was the best I could get.


And lastly...here are B's answers to some questions about me.


This is hilarious for many reasons, but a few things:
I haven't watched the news in years...other than GMA. I absolutely hate to go grocery shopping. And this kid spends 30 seconds working out with me before her "ADHD" kicks in and she is on to the next thing.  I'll totally take being tall and skinny.

Love these kids! What a great Mother's Day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment