Sweet potatoes on the other hand, WOW! She opened her mouth for me and gobbled the whole container down in record time. The best part was that she didn't spit them at me or kick the container out of my hand. This is what she had for supper on Thursday. I think I might have a picky eater on my hands. Quite a big difference from Olivia who will eat anything (except BBQ - Boo!)
Friday, September 10, 2010
Peas Please!?!
Even though she is smiling...she does not like peas. She gags and spits them at me, that is if I can get the spoon to her mouth without her hitting it out of my hand. I started her on peas Sunday. I thought getting her to start eating cereal and food would help with the spitting up...no such luck!

Sweet potatoes on the other hand, WOW! She opened her mouth for me and gobbled the whole container down in record time. The best part was that she didn't spit them at me or kick the container out of my hand. This is what she had for supper on Thursday. I think I might have a picky eater on my hands. Quite a big difference from Olivia who will eat anything (except BBQ - Boo!)
Sweet potatoes on the other hand, WOW! She opened her mouth for me and gobbled the whole container down in record time. The best part was that she didn't spit them at me or kick the container out of my hand. This is what she had for supper on Thursday. I think I might have a picky eater on my hands. Quite a big difference from Olivia who will eat anything (except BBQ - Boo!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just wanted you to know I so love your blog. :)
ReplyDelete