Beckett is growing so stinking fast. She is eating cereal and I've started her on 1st foods. She screams...a lot. She has this very high pitched squeal that is so funny. Tummy time very quickly turns into her trying her best to crawl. She can scoot wherever she wants to go and she gets up on all fours and tries desperately to crawl. I'm ready for this kid to get mobile so she'll quit screaming. This is new territory for me since Olivia didn't crawl until she was about 7 months old. Beckett laughs when I nuzzle her belly. She is super ticklish. She loves to sleep at night, but not so much during the day. AT 7:30 pm she will let you know she is ready to go to bed. That is okay because most days she sleeps until 8 am (we do feed her at 10 pm and 6 am, but I try to do it without waking her completely). Of course we have a very very quick interuption around 3 am some nights, but as long as we check on her she goes back to sleep pretty quick. Beckett loves Stella. Andrew walked in on Beckett squealing only to find her pulling Stella's ears. Stella just rolls with it. I can't believe she is growing up so fast.
Sunday, September 19, 2010
Faces of Beckett
How can you not love this kid!

Beckett is growing so stinking fast. She is eating cereal and I've started her on 1st foods. She screams...a lot. She has this very high pitched squeal that is so funny. Tummy time very quickly turns into her trying her best to crawl. She can scoot wherever she wants to go and she gets up on all fours and tries desperately to crawl. I'm ready for this kid to get mobile so she'll quit screaming. This is new territory for me since Olivia didn't crawl until she was about 7 months old. Beckett laughs when I nuzzle her belly. She is super ticklish. She loves to sleep at night, but not so much during the day. AT 7:30 pm she will let you know she is ready to go to bed. That is okay because most days she sleeps until 8 am (we do feed her at 10 pm and 6 am, but I try to do it without waking her completely). Of course we have a very very quick interuption around 3 am some nights, but as long as we check on her she goes back to sleep pretty quick. Beckett loves Stella. Andrew walked in on Beckett squealing only to find her pulling Stella's ears. Stella just rolls with it. I can't believe she is growing up so fast.
Beckett is growing so stinking fast. She is eating cereal and I've started her on 1st foods. She screams...a lot. She has this very high pitched squeal that is so funny. Tummy time very quickly turns into her trying her best to crawl. She can scoot wherever she wants to go and she gets up on all fours and tries desperately to crawl. I'm ready for this kid to get mobile so she'll quit screaming. This is new territory for me since Olivia didn't crawl until she was about 7 months old. Beckett laughs when I nuzzle her belly. She is super ticklish. She loves to sleep at night, but not so much during the day. AT 7:30 pm she will let you know she is ready to go to bed. That is okay because most days she sleeps until 8 am (we do feed her at 10 pm and 6 am, but I try to do it without waking her completely). Of course we have a very very quick interuption around 3 am some nights, but as long as we check on her she goes back to sleep pretty quick. Beckett loves Stella. Andrew walked in on Beckett squealing only to find her pulling Stella's ears. Stella just rolls with it. I can't believe she is growing up so fast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey Edi! I tagged you in a post. :)
ReplyDeletehttp://leemeandthegirls.blogspot.com/2010/10/calling-all-readers-what-do-you-want-to.html