Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Easter Sunday

It has taken me a little while to write this post. I was at a conference all last week and at some point on Wednesday I lost my camera card.  When my camera got wet I stuck it in the outside zipper pocket of my purse. It apparently fell out when I was getting something out of it.  I'm pretty sure I had saved most of the pictures on it except for maybe the ones I've taken over the last month...which were mostly just worm pictures.  But I have been completely sick to my stomach for 3 days because of it.

Anyway, since I had posted some Easter Photos I decided to go ahead and post about B's birthday.
Moving on...

The Easter Bunny came to visit the girls.  The Bunny even found them at their Biscuit's house.



They racked up with flip flops, baseball gloves, a bubble gun, and candy.




We went to church at Itta Bena Presbyterian with my Mom and grandparents.  Their preacher gave a wonderful sermon.  Then we headed on out to lunch with the fam where we filled our bellies and the girls hunted Easter eggs.






They racked up on eggs and goodies and even got to go big church. Shortly after the egg hung we headed home.  The girls didn't make it off of the gravel road before they were both sound asleep. Worn out babies!

1 comment:

  1. Loved those baskets! Easter is just the best!
    ~ Aunt Cin

    ReplyDelete