Whatdoyaknow! The Mister turned another year old. I mean, older last Saturday. He got to spend his day doing what he loves best...riding a tractor and getting his duck hole ready for action.
When he got done we had an impromptu celebration thanks to good friends! In true fashion of late, I didn't get a single snap of the Mister on his day of birth.
But of the kids...of course I did!
These three are going to be THICK AS THEIVES!
So after starting out at one swimming pool, going to a friend's birthday party and swimming, and going back to the first swimming pool, and then running around the yard and playing in the wheel barrow this is what happens to a 3 year old...
Sound asleep.
And we weren't far behind her.
Hope you enjoyed your day Mister!
Happy 30 something Birthday! We LOVE you!
No comments:
Post a Comment