Monday, October 7, 2013

9 Months Old

I know I say it all the time, but where did the time go?


This baby is growing up SO fast!


He is crawling everywhere. He can get from the back of the house to the front of the house almost as fast as I can walk it.


He went to the doctor today and he weighed 19 lbs. 6 oz. They didn't tell me his length. I didn't ask. I forgot. He's growing or they would have told me otherwise.

He is absolutely the happiest baby...as long as someone is holding him or playing with him. Put this sucker down and you would have thought he cut his hand off. He is starting to eat some table food. I mostly just still give him baby food out of convenience. It's much easier to whip out a baby food package than to mash up something he may or may not eat. He has started saying dada, but I think he is just jabbering. I'm not sure he is really calling his dada. He is a MAMA's boy. I love it...most of the time. Until I can't brush my teeth or fix breakfast because if I put him down he screams. bloody.murder. My neighbors probably think we are torturing him. I promise we aren't. I promise. He is a super great sleeper. You don't even have to make him lay down. He just crashes. Probably because he really stinks at taking naps. Overall he's a rockstar baby and you can't help but love him.

We sure LOVE this 9 month old!

No comments:

Post a Comment