I have a love/hate relationship with the Saturdays we have nothing to do. I love Saturday. Spending time with my munchkins. No work. Eating out. Wearing PJs until noon...or later.
BUT...the Saturdays that we have nothing to do...drive me mad. I think I'm spoiled. If my kids are at home all day they are constantly asking me what they can do. What happened to kids' imaginations?
I did get to lie next to this sweet thing for about an hour.
Nothing sweeter than a sleeping baby.
We were so lazy that the girls didn't even brush their hair.
But who cares when you have these cute outfits on!?!?!
Fins up!
How cute are these little Rebels?!?!?
That photo accurately depicts the difference in these girls' personalities.
And Little Man wanted to dress up in some Hotty Toddy gear too.
And who reads books? We eat them at our house.
Apparently a day at home will wear a 3 year old and 4 year old out, because they didn't make it 5 minutes after getting in the car from supper.
LOVE lazy Saturdays. Hotty Toddy!
No comments:
Post a Comment