Saturday was full of Fall Festival fun.
We started the day out by going to the kids' school fall festival. Honestly, I was expecting it to be bobo (Sorry to peeps., but I did). It was actually a lot of fun for the kids, and the FPA staff did an AWESOME job.
The photographer even took a pretty great photo of my urchins.
As exhausted as I was, we decided to make a day of fall festivals. There was one at the park down the street from our house that the girls spied when we were on our way home. I guess that meant there was no missing it.
They had a blow up slide that was perfect.
The girls HATE the ones that have water at the bottom. Clearly it is too cool for a water slide, but I couldn't get O off of this thing.
B took her fair share of turns too.
But she mostly played the toilet seat game. It is only fitting since this is the child who it took me longest to break from playing in the toilet. I'm not sure what her fascination was with poop, and I mean real poop...but I digress.
Thank you fall festivals for entertaining my kids and keeping my house from being a complete disaster on a Saturday. I guess a partial disaster is a little better.
No comments:
Post a Comment